- This event has passed.
Essential for Living – Hands On Workshop
March 25, 2020 - March 26, 2020
- Using the EFL to conduct an assessment on an individual
- Using the EFL to identify goals and develop an Individualized Treatment Plan
- Using the EFL to complete the Alternate Method of Speaking (AMS) assessment
- Prioritize goals within the area of behavior management
- Identify goals in language development both as a listener and speaker
- Teaching procedures
- Prompt and prompt fading procedures
- Teaching skills within the context of naturally occurring routines
- Program material organization
- Data recording and graphic display
The participants leave the workshop with an in-depth working knowledge of how to complete the assessment, identify goals, individualized teaching plan to begin instruction immediately, the methods of teaching the skills, data recording procedures, and a list of the progression of specific skills to be taught over several months.
Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch.